Consumer Protection Act
According to the Consumer Protection Act: Clients may not be contacted during the following times –
- Sundays or public holidays;
- Saturdays before 09:00 and after 13:00; and
- All other days between the hours of 20:00; and 08:00 the following day.
Should a client be contacted during any time not mentioned before, the client reserves the right to instruct the Consultant not to contact him or her again, and the Consultant must refrain from any further contact.
- Respect your privacy by calling at a time that is convenient for you.
- Safeguard your private information.
- Provide accurate and truthful information regarding the price, quality, quantity, performance, and availability of their product or service.
- Offer a written receipt in a language you can understand.
- Offer a complete description of any warranty or guarantee.
As a sales person, you should expect a DSA member company to:
- Provide you with accurate information about the company’s compensation plan, products, and sales methods.
- Describe the relationship between you and the company in writing.
- Be accurate in any comparisons about products, services or opportunities.
- Refrain from any unlawful or unethical recruiting practices and exorbitant entrance or training fees.
- Ensure that you are not just buying products solely to qualify for downline commissions.
- Ensure that any materials marketed to you by others in the sales force are consistent with the company’s policies, are reasonably priced and have the same return policy as the company’s.
- Require you to abide by the requirements of the Code of Ethics.
- Safeguard your private information.
- Provide adequate training to help you operate ethically.
- Base all actual and potential sales and earnings claims on documented facts.
- Encourage you to purchase only the inventory you can sell in a reasonable amount of time.
- Repurchase marketable inventory and sales aids you have purchased within the past 12 months applying a 25% handling fee if you decide to leave the business.
- Explain the repurchase option in writing.
- Have reasonable start-up fees and costs
Shipping and Handling charges
- A shipping and handling charge is payable when ordering from Buy Annique.
- The amount payable for shipping depends on the delivery area for the order and if your order exceeds R2750, as of 1 July 2018, shipping will be free. This amount may be reviewed from time to time at the sole discretion of Buy Annique .
- These fees are determined according to current shipping charges and services and are subject to change by Buy Annique.
- This fee will be added to all orders.
- Buy Annique only ships orders to registered Buy Annique clients within the borders of South Africa.
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address and credit card information.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates, as agreed in the terms of the Independent Annique Consultant Agreement.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you sign the Independent Annique Consultant Agreement and/or when you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us via the contact page, please select “opt out”, which will be adhered to following the termination process as set out in the Buy Annique Agreement, as set out by the Independent Annique Consultant Agreement, I as Independant Annique Consultant have with Annique.
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – DATA
Our store is independently hosted.
Your data is stored through buyannique.co.za data storage, databases on a secure server behind a firewall.
The website has two main payments methods. The first is as a EFT payment where you will make a payment and send through the proof of payment, together with your order number. The second method is a variety of payment options via the PayFast payment system.
System Security Policy
We under no circumstances keep any data about your bank account detail. When you pay us via EFT (electronic funds transfer) only your bank knows your details – we never see it. We only receive on our statements the amount that you have paid and the reference you’ve used, to tie the payment with the order. If you decide to make use of our PayFast payment gateway option, you will see that you’re moved away from the https://buyannique.co.za website to the PayFast gateway. We never receive your bank information – that is between you and PayFast and your bank. PayFast is the number one payment gateway system in South Africa. You will note that you’re also always under SSL protection here by us, as well as at PayFast.
What is PayFast?
PayFast enables South African businesses of all sizes to accept payments online. PayFast enable easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers.
PayFast offers Individual, Business or Cause accounts for any type of South African business or NPO no matter the size. Merchants can accept funds from local and international customers from anywhere in the world in ZAR.
A variety of payment methods to suit all your customers: Instant EFT, credit cards, Masterpass, mobicred and debit cards.
PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest security level possible
Please do read the full privacy document on the PayFast website, here – this link will take you to the Payfast website in a new window:
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a small amount of data specific to a particular user and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the service provider to improve website function, to improve and personalise the marketing experience and to keep accurate records of service usage. We keep track of the following cookies;
- ID of the Session Browser
- Details IP Address of the
- User Date and Time
- Users authentication S
- hopping Cart Summary and other information pertaining to the shopping experience
- Navigation and Menu Bar content pertaining to the User
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at Our Contact Page
Return and Refund Policy for Customers
Annique has a quality guarantee for its customers on all products. It is the responsibility of the Consultant to replace or refund any defective product or any product with which a customer is not satisfied.
The Consultant may then return these products to Annique. The products returned will be subject to verification.
- The unused portion of the product must be returned by the Consultant who exchanged the product for the customer.
- The product must be accompanied by a Products and Services Rating Form which has been completed in full.
- The purchase date, batch number and customer details are essential for a quick refund.
- The client is responsible for all costs pertaining to the return of the defective products. Annique will pay the shipping costs of replacement products.
- The defective products will be replaced with the same products at the Beautique (Namibia only) or a credit on the debtor’s account may be requested at Home Office.
- Credits will be made within 30 days of receipt of the returned product and the approval of the return thereof.